Paddysco Sports organizes Social Responsibility Football Competitions for;
- Local Government Councils as part of their youth development programmes; Corporate Organizations as part of their CSR for their immediate communities, Departments, etc;
- Political Office Holders and other Individuals as part of their social responsibility for their constituencies, Schools, etc;
- Religious Organizations as part of social programmes for their members
- Town Unions, Cultural Organizations and Social Clubs as part of their community development efforts.
To carry out this, Paddysco Sports leverages its competence and practical experience in grassroots football competitions to package and execute programmes, working strictly in line with the specifications and objectives of the client.
Paddysco Sports is the proud organizers of:
- Annual Lagos Mock World Cup
- Annual Independence Soccer Challenge
- Annual NextGen Schools’ Soccer Challenge
- Soccer Career Promotion Challenge
- Eugene Anachebe Memorial Cup
- Scouting Competition with TopSpot of Finland
Above-listed competitions form just a part of Paddysco Sports Developmental Competitions as many others are been developed to meet the demand of the time and interests.